Solid Fuel Fired Four-Pass Automatic Loaded Room Heater
FKSB Series; Solid fueled fully automated loaded room heaters are manufactured as prismatic body
baffled and tube bundle four-pass systems. 3 different types of production are made within the range
of 30.000 kcal/h (35 kW) to 60,000 kcal/h (70 kW). Since the whole fuel is contacted with fan controlled
combustion system, the rate of unburned coal is low.
- High combustion efficiency up to 82%.
- Compatible to burning of nut coal at 10-25 mm sizes.
- Wide combustion chamber suitable for coal, lignite coal and wood burning.
- Automatic ignition property.
- Automatic mixing property.
- Automatic ash removal property.
- Fuel loading, ash disposal and cleaning easiness with three different cover design.
- Adjustable caps with custom-designed cover handle and hinge structure.
- Combustion safety and fume resistance with locking lid and combustion safety.
- Specially designed chrome alloy casting ladle.
- Low gas emission values with eco-friendly design.
- Protection against all kinds of outer effect with steel construction in prismatic structure.
- Coating with electrostatic power paint on galvanized sheet.
- Standard operating pressure 2 bars.
- Ease of maintenance with detachable bunker.
- Key allowing forward-backward movement above reduction gear for coal jammings.
- Use of 3.1 certificated boiler tube compatible with 10217-2 norm.
- Frequency-controlled, energy-efficient circulation pumps.
- Window type flame crushers in smoke pipes (turbulator).
- Extensive service network.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing techniques.
- Compliance with national and International norms.
Automated Fuel Loading System
While fuel loading is performed below via spiral, burning continues above, passage of smoke from spiral
pipe to bunker is prevented due to special design of spiral loading system and an efficient combustion is
ensured. At the same time, fuel consumption is reduced being now that thee are no errors or overloading
resulting from incomplete burning errors.
Automatic and Manual Loading
While 10-25 mm nut coal is burned, at the same time, it is designed in a way to burn fuels such as low
calorie domestic coal and wood type fuels in a high efficient and environmentally friendly way with its
liquid grating manual loading and burning opportunity.
Auto Ignition System
Its automatic ignition system which leaves no need to use wood, kindling etc. to burn coal, ignites coal
in a shorter time period with a button and it is automatically disabled when process is completed.
Thanks to automatic mixing installation located on crucible, coal on above side of crucible is mixed
continuously during combustion, possible clinkers on coal are prevented and at the same time, combustio
datasets of correctly is also increased.
Automated Ash Removal
Ash and slag falling from the pot as a result of combustion are transported to ash chest located in the
front side thanks to spiral shaft system. Wastes deposited on ash box are moved away from boiler room
easily and effortlessly.